Fiber Cement Siding
Affordable fiber cement siding in Seattle & Bellevue
For many, fiber cement is the siding of choice. Why? Well, for starters it can be made to look like masonry or wood, but unlike wood, it can withstand even the harshest storms. And not only is it an adaptable and durable material, it is also the most affordable.
So whatever your design needs and budget, we can provide you with a project that’s a tailored fit.
What is fiber cement?
It’s a mix of wood pulp and portland cement that is designed to last. The cement content means it has the durability of masonry, and is rot, fire, termite and weather proof. But as it’s a mix, it is also versatile, and can be made to appear like clapboard, shingle, stone or even brick. So, with fiber cement you can choose the traditional beauty of a cedar-like finish, or a more ornamental and classical stone finish. You decide.
5 great reasons to choose fiber
- You want to beautify your home at a price that’s just right. Fiber cement is a much cheaper option than more traditional forms as cedar.
- You want a durability that will withstand even the worst Puget Sound winters. Fiber cement is rot, fire, termite and weather proof.
- You want to minimise upkeep and maximise curb appeal.
- You want to get a finish that is beyond the limitations of more traditional siding like cedar.
- You want a siding that will match your imagination. With fiber cement siding your options are unlimited. You can choose not only color, and type – clapboards, drop siding, wooden sheets, shingle or vertical board, but also material effect, it can appear like cedar, shingle, stucco, or even brick.
The highest quality materials
We will only renovate your home with the best quality materials – that’s our promise. So we exclusively use James Hardie®, North America’s No.1 siding brand, for our fiber cement sidings. James Hardie® siding is weather resistant and very low maintenance. Best of all, it looks great. Available in a range of styles and colors, this high quality material won’t fade, chip or crack, so your home will look brand new for years to come.
Hardiplank lap siding comes with a 30-year non-prorated transferable limited warranty.
James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology
Most popular Northwest Region siding product
All James Hardie® siding and trim products are available primed and ready for field painting. But when you invest in ColorPlus® Technology, you won’t only get gorgeous color—you’ll get color that lasts longer than a typical paint job.
ColorPlus® Technology finish comes with a 15-year limited warranty that covers paint and labor, protecting against peeling, cracking, and chipping. Boards come pre-painted and does not require painting which saves up to $20K in additional painting costs. Many available colors to choose from.