Cedar Siding Installation in Seattle & Bellevue
Nothing will give your home a classical elegance and beauty quite like real wood. And choosing cedar as your siding material has other advantages too. Eco-friendly, durable, versatile and low-maintenance, Cedar is a natural choice for protecting your home while increasing its value and curb appeal.
5 great reasons to choose cedar
- You want a naturally beautiful material. For an authentic period look that gives real character to your home, cedar is the perfect choice.
- You want an environmentally friendly option. Our cedar wood is responsibly sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- You’re looking for something versatile and adaptable. You can stain or paint your cedar any color you like, and it comes in a range of siding styles – clapboards, drop siding, wooden sheets, shingle or vertical boards.
- You need to protect your home from the elements. Naturally resistant to water, cedar will keep out moisture and protect against rot.
- You want to add extra value to your property. Considered a high-end siding, cedar will increase the resale value of your home.